The Women's Network is the largest collegiate women's networking organization in the nation, focused on connecting collegiate and recently graduated women to each other and to leaders across many industries. TWN hosts many experiential events: career development workshops, speaker events, networking trips, resume and LinkedIn workshops, alumnae receptions, community-based discussion panels, and more. TWN is a diverse and inclusive community that emphasizes the importance of building your network and celebrating your ambition. We have nearly 150 chapters across the United States and Canada, with future plans to continue expanding our reach beyond North America. Together, we have built and fostered a community of passionate, supportive women, helping one another gain exposure to the professional world.
- Inclusive community and environment — get to know other ambitious, high-achieving women on your campus and across the nation
- Develop tangible networking skills
- Direct introduction to internship and job opportunities
- Leadership opportunities within each chapter and TWN National
- Gain insight from extraordinary women leaders across many industries
- Access to resources — such as resume, LinkedIn, and networking workshops — to build REAL skills
- Opportunities to find a mentor and mentee
We hold a variety of events including career development workshops, speaker events, networking trips, resume and LinkedIn workshops, alumnae receptions, community-based discussion panels, and more.
TWN hosts interest groups to facilitate discussion among our members on the basis of their career interests. We provide an unparalleled opportunity for members to gain exposure to their potential career, ask specific questions, and better access resources and tools necessary to successfully enter and advance in their field of interest. TWN curates these groups to allow women in various industries to engage with our members in an open, engaging forum, providing members with a unique window into their field of interest.
No, we do not charge dues at this time.
- Follow us on Instagram: @thewomens.network and @redefiningambition
- Join our private Facebook group.
- Follow us on LinkedIn.
- Attend chapter and national events (information is shared through our email communications, which you will receive once you become a member).
Once you fill out our membership form, you will begin receiving weekly chapter emails and monthly national newsletters. Make sure to follow us on social media as well.
If TWN does not have a chapter on your campus, you are still eligible to join! Fill out our membership form, and reach out to us at email@example.com if you would like TWN to launch a chapter at your college or university. We would love to hear from you.
Your purchases directly support TWN and our mission to connect and empower women. Our products reflect the pride we have in our community, in being “unapologetically ambitious,” and in encouraging women to pursue professional success. Thank you for your support!